Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New technology unstalls the blogspot

The blog's been stalled these past months due to the fact I wrecked both my video and still camera towards the end of the summer. While I've been doing as much travelling on the Island as ever, I had no flash to back up my stories. Now, with two new cameras and a renewed energy, I look forward to showing off my Island and my website, http://www.vingo.ca, a sleek and powerful Vancouver Island eco-tourism website. Here are some recent photos and videos of Rathtrevor Park, Nootka Sound, Englishman River Falls and more.

Here an ironic look at Vancouver Island Winter, 4-5 inches of fluffy white snow one day, washed away by torrential rains 24 hours later.



And here's a look at the Tofino surf from last summer, a gorgeous panoramic view of the Long Beach coastline at Pacific Rim National Park. That was my old camera and you can see the light meter failing.

No comments: